How Privacy Laws Work
Personal information is broadly defined as information about an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, and business address or business phone number of an employee of an organization. Since it applies to individuals only, it does not apply to corporations or other businesses who may be customers, or suppliers.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect, Use and Retain
The nature of personal information collected may include:
· E-mail Addresses
· Name, Address & Telephone Number
· The type of products that you buy from us and the amounts paid
· Information you provide if you contact us
· Information collected from tracking tools like browser coolies and web beacons
· Information from third party sources, particularly social media
· Information about the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us
Purposes of Collecting and Using Your Information
Adrem Brands may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
· To operate our business and to assist customers with their purchases of products
· To identify and communicate with individuals interested in receiving information about our products and services and other marketing purposes
· To meet legal, security, processing and regulatory requirements regarding our customers
· To respond to your requests or questions
· To notify winners from a promotion
· To improve our products and services
· To customize your experience with us
We May Share Information with Third Parties
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we may share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a contest or promotion. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business was sold we may provide our customer list as part of that transaction.
· You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Don’t worry – even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions or information about your account.
This site is not intended for children.
We Use Standard Security Measures
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.